adventurer 16.5 | ocean kayak
Built from over 15 years of experience and design inputs from renowned Norwegian kayak designer the 3-layer Adventurer 16.5 ocean kayak is of exceptional quality. You must see one to appreciate the workmanship and details on these units. The rudder system comes with an adjustable cable driven foot control.
The 3-layer foam core construction offers reduced weight for easier manoeuvring inside and outside the water while still giving you the strength and firmness advantages you get from rotomolded construction.
The 16.5 feet hull easily glides through the water and is sure to impress with its speed while still being stable.
Built with comfort in mind the Adventurer boasts a large cockpit with a premium padded seat and adjustable knee braces to make your exploration or day trip as comfortable as possible.
Sorted with storage options you can take on a day trip or even an overnighter with securely sealed off storage areas.
- Intermediate or beginner ocean paddlers
- Day trips and overnighters
- A platform to play from in the estuary
- Length: 5.02m
- Width: 0.55m
- Weight: 23kg
- Capacity: 150kg (Float test)
- See spec sheet image
- Kayaks are bubble wrapped, with carton around the main hull
- Shipping only up to chosen Toll depot
- Please ensure to check your kayak for any damage before signing it off from courier