f26 | entry level kayak
Fresh New Colours now in stock!
The F26 is a great sit on kayak to get you on the water with the least possible hassle. Stable on the water while light and easy to carry and transport. (Legally fits onto the back of most UTE’s and inside most station wagon models, people movers and hatchbacks.) Stacked with bells & whistles it’s the obvious choice for lighter kayaking for paddlers up to 90kg.
The F26 combines great stability and ease of handling while it can be easily loaded and carried by one person. Manufactured from ultra-strong roto-moulded UV treated HDPE sourced from the USA.
See key info for more details...
- Light paddling around estuaries, lakes & lagoons
- Riding small surf
- Perfect family kayak for fun on the water
- A great addition to the batch for the family
- Stable paddling up to 90kg
- Length: 2.6m
- Width: .7m
- Height: 0.3m
- Weight: 19kg
- Capacity: 110kg (Float test)
- Fully adjustable backseat
- Two piece alloy paddle
- Built-in handles front, back and sides
- Two hatches
- 2 x flush mounted rod holders
- Paddle keeper
- Bungee storage area
- Kayaks are bubble wrapped, with carton around the main hull
- Shipping options coming soon, currently collection only
- Please ensure to check your kayak for any damage before signing it off from courier