norseman 17.2 | touring kayak
100% Norwegian designed ultra-light tri-layer Norseman 17.2 touring kayak is a must see.
With the large cockpit and massive volume, it offers outstanding stability while not compromising on speed. Ideal for anyone looking for extra comfort due to cockpit size with adjustable seat and knee braces.
The Norseman is exceptionally easy to use as a beginner kayak due to stability in calm as well as choppy water, due to its length and pedal driven rudder it's easy to trek at high and low speeds.
Comes with multiple waterproof hatches and separated anti-flooding chamber the unit is a must see.
The 17.2 feet hull is exceptionally stable and easy to get the hang of while offering great performance at higher speeds.
Extra-large cockpit with a premium padded seat and adjustable knee pads, higher leg roof for extra room, need we say more, come and demo one to experience next level touring kayak comfort.
Sorted with storage options you can take on a day trip or even an overnighter with securely sealed off storage areas.
- Intermediate or beginner ocean paddlers
- Day trips and overnighters
- Anyone looking for a really comfortable stable ocean kayak
- Length: 5.25m
- Width: 0.58m
- Weight: 29kg
- Capacity: 180kg (Float test)
- See spec sheet image
- Kayaks are bubble wrapped, with carton around the main hull
- Shipping only up to chosen Toll depot
- Please ensure to check your kayak for any damage before signing it off from courier
Sorry, currently out of stock