motiti 6 | soft top surfboard
Great wave ripper or learner board for the young ones!
The Motiti 6' soft top surfboard is our most manoeuvrable board and perfect for the young ones the learn on.
Featuring Bluemako's double reinforced hand chosen, treated and cured wood stringers technology for superior stiffness & rigidity.
The EPS foam is machine-shaped with 6oz top and bottom internal epoxy core, featuring a high-density lightweight outside IXPE deck on top and an HDPE reinforced plastic bottom for a quick plane and exhilarating speed.
The internal EPS foam also features internal top and bottom nylon/fibreglass heat laminated sandwich construction for maximum strength and thrust.
- Perfect board for young learners
- Easy to catch waves early
- Heaps of fun and easy to manoeuvre
- Volume: 47.18 Liters
- Length: 6' 1" (1828mm)
- Width: 21 5/8" (548mm)
- Height: 2 5/8" (65.9cm)
- Weight: + / - 4.8kg
- 3 x 4" bones & shanks fins
- leg rope attachment
- Boards are all bubble wrapped before fully boxed for shipping
- Unfortunately, we currently don't ship to RD addresses
- Please ensure to check your board for any damage before signing it off from courier
Sorry, currently out of stock