motiti 7 | mini mal soft top surfboard
Minimal or funboard time, perfect for upgrading to a smaller board!
Soft top surfboards can provide for a lifetime of fun on the water, our Motiti surfboards use timber stringers for extra rigidity and stiffness, these boards are exceptionally buoyant while being really light even on the bigger sizes.
Most adults can start on a 7’ or an 8', while the little ones can learn on a 6’. The bigger the surfboard, the faster you will be able to stand up and the quicker you will be having fun on the water
The EPS foam is machine-shaped with a 6oz top and bottom internal epoxy core, featuring a high-density lightweight outside IXPE deck on top and an HDPE reinforced plastic bottom for a quick plane.
The internal EPS foam also features internal top and bottom nylon/fibreglass heat laminated sandwich construction for maximum strength and thrust.
- Ideal surfboard for learners and beginners
- Easy to catch waves early
- Wide right through for extra stability
- Perfect for seasoned riders to have fun on quiet days
- Volume: 65 Liter
- Length: 7' 1" (2160mm)
- Width: 21 5/8" (548mm)
- Height: 2 5/8" (65.9cm)
- Weight: + / - 6.1kg
- 3 x 4" bones & shanks fins
- leg rope attachment
- Boards are all bubble wrapped before fully boxed for shipping
- Unfortunately, we currently don't ship to RD addresses
- Please ensure to check your board for any damage before signing it off from courier